Enabling Manage AutoSSL in cPanel
To manage the AutoSSL feature in cPanel, just follow these steps:
- First, log in to WHM as the root user, using your username and password.
- On the left side panel, under the SSL/TLS menu, click the option to Manage AutoSSL.
- On the right side panel, you will see that this feature is disabled by default.
- To enable the feature, select the cPanel (powered by Comodo) radio button and click Save.
- You will receive a notification from cPanel that the feature has been enabled
And there you have it.